Father died mother wants to transfer the property to daughter

After my father's death, my mother wants to transfers his property to me (her daughter). If it's possible, how to proceed? I have 3 more siblings who are misbehaving and not taking care of my mother.

You cannot take the whole property. The property is to be partitioned equally among all of you and you can take only your share out of it. For partition, you have to file a partition suit in civil court through an advocate.

If the property belongs to your father then it will be decided into 5 parts mother and 4 sons. If it is in the name of mother then she can transfer it to anyone of her choice but it should be the self acquired property