Father died interstate uncle taking his property want to claim share

My name is . My father is passed away. The land belongs to my father. Was in hands of my. Uncle. How can. I took back my land please help

you can file a suit for declaration and possession and you can also seek damages for illegal occupation or if the land is being grabbed then you can approach land grabbing tribunal for immediate relief

Hello if the land belongs to your father your uncle have no right to keep the property and more over you and your family legal heirs of the property and you and your family entitled the property and you file civilsuit for succession.