Father died interstate uncle taking his property want to claim share

My name is . My father is passed away. The land belongs to my father. Was in hands of my. Uncle. How can. I took back my land please help

Answers (2)

109 votes

you can file a suit for declaration and possession and you can also seek damages for illegal occupation or if the land is being grabbed then you can approach land grabbing tribunal for immediate relief

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

336 votes

Hello if the land belongs to your father your uncle have no right to keep the property and more over you and your family legal heirs of the property and you and your family entitled the property and you file civilsuit for succession.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles