Father died interstate daughter wants to claim share in the property

After my father passed away 4 years ago, he had created an agreement tat that the property should go to his sons. It is not a will. As a daughter can I still claim my share When they sell the property. Will they need a NOC from me Before selling or transferring it to it to one of the brothers since the property is in the joint name of the brothers.

India: Supreme Court Clears The Air On Daughter's Right In Coparcenary Property

On 9 September 2005, the Hindu Succession (Amendment Act), 2005 (Amendment Act) came into effect and daughters in a joint Hindu family, governed by Mitakshara law, were granted a statutory right in the coparcenary property (being a property not partitioned or alienated) of their fathers.

Historically, the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 (HSA), did not confer any rights on a daughter to the ancestral property of her father. The Amendment Act fuelled a debate on whether a daughter's right in coparcenary property was available even prior to the commencement of the Amendment Act, i.e. were the rights granted to daughters in the coparcenary property retrospective in their application? The debate on the retrospective application of the Amendment Act has now been put to rest by the recent pronouncement of the Supreme Court (SC) in the case of Prakash & Ors v. Phulavati & Ors, rendered on 16 October 2015. SC, in its judgment, has held that the property rights of daughters are prospective in their application, i.e., to be available only if both the father and the daughter are alive on the date of commencement of the Amendment Act (i.e., 9 September 2005).

Madamji. Though there is agreement but what is written in that agreement. Wheather that agreement for sale. Gift or what. If that agreement is without and cosidaration of money then it is null and void. There for pls discribe the matter of agreement.

This is my response to you:
1. The Agreement he created, is it a Will?
2. If it is a Will then they shall get a share;
3. If it is any non-registered agreement then it has no legal value;
4. You can send a legal notice and stake a claim;
5. Method of last resort is to file for a suit in the civil court and stake a claim.