Father cheated by brothers to get his property by gift how to claim it

My father (now age 70)had four sons including me but my fathers divided the property (of his own)between three brothers as a gift without my notice.what about my share.recently I asked about my share to my father now he wants divide property into five parts (three +me+my father).my father is not educated. Now he is telling that he was cheated by three brothers now he wants to make it five parts how I can proceed

Your father needs to cancel the old gift deed and make a fresh one.
Since cancellation of gift deed has to be done only through the court of law, it is recommended that you approach the court in the place where the property is situated and get the gift deed cancelled.
Also since your father is 70 years old, he can under Senior citizen's act approach the district court and get the gift deed cancelled. Approaching the court under senior citizen's act is the best option as the courts when approached under senior citizen's act, will decide the case faster compared to other civil suits.