Father build a house now his brother not leaving and asking share

My father( religion hindu) allowed his brother family to live in his house around 12 years back and also cultivate the fields. But now relationships are not like they were and now we don't want them to stay with us. They are unwilling to vacant the house and asking for their share. My father built the house, not a single penny was shared by his brother or anyone. My uncle expired in 2014 and now his wife and son are threatening us and creating issues. All property papers and electricity bills are in name of my father only. Kindly suggest how we can resolve this matter. From last 2 years someone else was cultivating the fields. Regards 

dear sir in this situation you just file a suit in the court to claim your benifits because your father is build the house with his own income and you can surely get the benefit from the court after filing the suit