Father build a house now his brother not leaving and asking share

My father( religion hindu) allowed his brother family to live in his house around 12 years back and also cultivate the fields. But now relationships are not like they were and now we don't want them to stay with us. They are unwilling to vacant the house and asking for their share. My father built the house, not a single penny was shared by his brother or anyone. My uncle expired in 2014 and now his wife and son are threatening us and creating issues. All property papers and electricity bills are in name of my father only. Kindly suggest how we can resolve this matter. From last 2 years someone else was cultivating the fields. Regards 

Answers (1)

213 votes

dear sir in this situation you just file a suit in the court to claim your benifits because your father is build the house with his own income and you can surely get the benefit from the court after filing the suit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles