Eligibility of grandson to inherit a share of grandfather's property

I am a resident of Mumbai married and have 3 year old Daughter, my grandfather passed away 2 years back. he had a flat on his name. now the building will soon be redeveloped. after my Grandfather's death, the title was transferred to my father and Uncle (50-50). my uncle wants to take the property and pay the 50% to my dad. My question is am i entitled to get the half share in that amount paid to my father.

information provided over here is incomplete
kindly provide me details whether you are hindu, Muslim, Christian or Sikh or belong to some other caste.
becasue different laws were applicable in different cases If hindu then kindly refer section 8 of hindu succession law , if not then kindly refer Indian Succession Act.

Is there any will executed by your grand father. You can demand your share in this property because it is belonging to your grandfther. This property is an ancestral property. You can claim right in it.

You have not disclose about you belongs to which religion, Succession of ancestral property has difference provision of share according to Customs and law applicable to you, such as Indian Succession Act, Hindu succession Act, Muslim and so on. As per your story it is clear that you are entitle to get share in the said property.

Regards
Adv. Balaji S. Sagar