Elder brother's took father's property without my knowledge

My father has 1 acre 54 cent of property by his own property.he having 2 sons and 1 daughter. Elder son make a Will with 50 cent of his share along with 50 cent as fathers gift. Remaining 54 cent left until fathers death.Before death he said that remaining 54 cent is for other 2 children. Elder son look father till death.After fathers death, 25 cent from the remaining property registerd through fathers gift by force another Will. These two will created by only elder son without knowing any other two. Now 29 cent left with fathers name. father died 10 years back. youngest son living in this 29 cent property with house till 20 years.the property still in fathers name. iam the youngest son how will i get back my 54 cent place ?

Answers (2)

199 votes

The facts, as stated, are confused. The father's property, that is is intestate, devolves upon all the siblings in accordance with the law of inheritance of the community. The property that is left intestate is a question of fact which requires the concerned documents to be perused.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

85 votes

You can file a civil suit for cancellation of the transaction as well as you can seek partition in property. you can file a criminal case also if you feel that any cheating or fraud is plied upon you.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles