Elder brother asks noc from siblings to rent out or sell father's flat

My elder brother is asking me and my sister to give him NOC to rent out /sell my Dads flat.What does this mean?? does he have intention to give us our share?Whats are our rights as sisters?

Answers (1)

232 votes

Daughters have equal rights on the property. A noc is no objection certificate to sell or rent a flat it means you are giving away your rights . A noc can be conditional as well. Incase if further clarifications you may call me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My dad has n number of properties yet he is self aquired ..So after him myself with my brothers want share in property.please give me your suggestion.…

Read More

My father is retire from govt. job & purchase a property ( House) in Dist- Sharanpur & we are two brother & one sister. All children is ma…

Read More

My brothers r not giving me my property inspite of my name is there in each n every documents…

Read More

after my fathers death. my brother agreed to give NOC for a room in my fathers name. later they refused to give what can i do. can they cancel it at t…

Read More