duspute on DC grant land in the year 1964.

Sir the special DC for inams abolition, Bangalore referring to the case 10/58-59 ordered grant of ten guntas in sy no 16 myadarahalli (V) 1964. THE entries in revenue records for grant copy , rtc , RR, & form 8 is duly entered the pani reflects entry's till 1985 & there on till present entry's are not reflected and our name is omitted from all revenue records . please advise as how we could get back our land . the AC also omitted our name and new name is reflected and the said person is not the original grantee .

Answers (1)

136 votes

Hi sir/madam, if you are belongs to SC/ST, if yes, you have to file PTCL case. If not, one more thing is you are in possession, if yes, you have to give one representation to the Tahasildar to enter in your name in the revenue records, if not done, you have to file the Petition u/s 136(3) of Karnataka Land Revenue Act, 1964 before the Assistant Commissioner on the basis of order of Tahasildar, If you want my legal service I will do it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles