does the mother have any right on property?

my mother who is 55 years old made a house on the land which is in name of my Sister in Law. she is not allowing her to enter the house. she claims the rent as well. and also gets pension of. now doe my mother have any right on the property? can she claim

Your mother can only claim the expenditure from your sister in law for construction of the house. If the land is self acquired then your mother have no right, if its ancestral and came in her name from your mothers family then you can claim. Your Mother can also claim maintenance from your brother.