Does a grandson have rights on grandfathers property

Sir my grandfather has 5 sons and two daughter.on the death of my grand parents the ancestral property comes on the name of all five sons equally as their two sister's give consent to them.we are two brother's and a sister.but my father is saying that he transfer the property on the name of my younger brother and sister only .is it possible and he also threatening me that he will sold the property and give the money to my younger brother and sister. Please help me.

If the property belonged to your grandfather, and it was passed down to your father and other uncles without any will, then your father has no right to sell the property on his own, or to not give you any share. Your share cannot be taken away from you by anyone.

No your father can not deprive you from your legal share as you have right in this ancestral property and having equal share with your brother and sister and your father can not sell it
You can also file a suit for partition in civil court.

Hi..
Yes you do have a right over your father’s property in equal proportion as your other siblings have. If you fear that you’ll lose your right over the property then you can file a suit regarding the same in the court and can ask the Hon’ble court for your share over the property.
You can get back to me if you need any assistance.