Documents to be provided by the heirs when the owner has died

My mother and my grandmother own a house in Delhi which is registered in their names. My grandmother passed away recently and we are in the process of disposing off the house to a prospective buyer who has to get a bank loan. My grandmother had executed a will in 2004 that is registered saying after her death, that her daughter (my mother) and her 3 grandchildren including myself would become the legal heirs of the house. Now we three grandchildren have no interest in the property and would like to relinquish and want the sale of the house to happen without any hassle. Would my mother need a surviving certificate? If so how and where does she get one from? What else would be needed to proceed? My mother is in Bangalore and has all her IDs of Bangalore. Please advise how to go about the sale without any legal problems both for us and the buyer with less of a hassle. I am a Christian.

My mother and my grandmother own a house in Delhi which is registered in their names. My grandmother passed away recently and we are in the process of disposing off the house to a prospective buyer who has to get a bank loan. My grandmother had executed a will in 2004 that is registered saying after her death, that her daughter (my mother) and her 3 grandchildren ..............
REPLY:-
contact us for any type of advise or help

Surviving certificate is often required for settlement of claims in respect of deceased. Surviving certificate is issued by concerned SDM/DC. Your mother's IDs are from Bangalore is not a problem as adhaar is valid in all over India. Concerned property is in delhi so documents related to that are sufficient. You can go ahead by making a relinquishment deed in whose favour you want and further the said property can be sold in future.

Dear friend you can execute relinquish deed in favour of your mother. In that way the buyer will not face any problem of whatsoever nature in future. According to me that is the best solution for your situation.

I would advice you and the other grandchildren to execute 3 separate relinquishment deeds in favour of your mother. and also give affidavit in that regard. Thereupon your mother shall execute the sale deed for the entire property. In case the buyer ask, all the grandchildren will have to execute indemnity bond also.