quesDocuments that I need to check to know about final settlement by court

There r 9 parties involved in a property settlement. I am one in that. But staying far from India. But only 2 parties applied for court settlement and fighting the case. I did not appoint a lawyer. Now the 2 parties say the court has passed the judgement and settled. What documents should I be asking tgis parties? If it is by mutual settlement what documents should I be asking? Hindu. Mudaliars.

  • ansFirst thing you find your the party of that matter.. Your one of the party you should appoint the advocate and file the vakalth behalf of you..,before that you take certified copy of petition or you con't .,contact us ...thank you

    Advocate Vedashree A

      Rajajinagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have booked an under-construction flat in Kolkata in Aug 2015. Now I am going…
My father was decieved by his siblings in 1987 before my birth they made him…
What are the stamp duty and registration charges in Kolkata for gift deed of house…
Hello in my mother's property does my sister's also have the right to share. If…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly