×

quesDocuments that I need to check to know about final settlement by court

There r 9 parties involved in a property settlement. I am one in that. But staying far from India. But only 2 parties applied for court settlement and fighting the case. I did not appoint a lawyer. Now the 2 parties say the court has passed the judgement and settled. What documents should I be asking tgis parties? If it is by mutual settlement what documents should I be asking? Hindu. Mudaliars.

• ansFirst thing you find your the party of that matter.. Your one of the party you should appoint the advocate and file the vakalth behalf of you..,before that you take certified copy of petition or you con't .,contact us ...thank you

Advocate Vedashree A

Rajajinagar, Bangalore