documents not available with MRO. Case is pending. What to do?

Sir I applied for pahanies (ror) of agriculture land in a village from mandal revenue officer(thahasildar) from the year 1963 to 2014. MRO office has given from 1984 to 2014. And given a memo stating that records are not available from 1963 to 1983 for that particular survey no. So how to get the records from MRO. If the records are genuinely not available at MRO where can I get the same. How to proceed further, because the land is under dispute. Kindly help me

Dear Concerned,

The only custodian of the said records is the Mandal Revenue Officer. It is very strange that the said office has lost the records for such a long period. This is a matter of Vigilance Inquiry. Please make a complaint to the concerned Vigilance Officer (there is a nominated Vigilance Officer for every Govt. Office). I hope that you shall be able to recover the concerned records once a proper complaint is made.