documents not available with MRO. Case is pending. What to do?

Sir I applied for pahanies (ror) of agriculture land in a village from mandal revenue officer(thahasildar) from the year 1963 to 2014. MRO office has given from 1984 to 2014. And given a memo stating that records are not available from 1963 to 1983 for that particular survey no. So how to get the records from MRO. If the records are genuinely not available at MRO where can I get the same. How to proceed further, because the land is under dispute. Kindly help me

Answers (1)

153 votes

Dear Concerned,

The only custodian of the said records is the Mandal Revenue Officer. It is very strange that the said office has lost the records for such a long period. This is a matter of Vigilance Inquiry. Please make a complaint to the concerned Vigilance Officer (there is a nominated Vigilance Officer for every Govt. Office). I hope that you shall be able to recover the concerned records once a proper complaint is made.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles