Documents for purchase of property as legal heirs live in USA

Hello, Im a buyer of a property which is owned by a women that passed away recently, her husband is also no longer, however, she has 2 daughters and a son who stays in US, if I want to make purchase what are the documents required and can the son guve GPA to his sisters to sell the property?

Answers (2)

258 votes

surely but the said general power of attorney is to be regularized by the concerened district registrar after execution of GPA in usa which is to be duly notarized and the after regularization of the gpa with the district registrar you can execute sale deed in your favour

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

148 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN, Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @

After death of the parents that property is divided among all the legal heirs, after got the legal heirs Certificate from the court or concern authority then you will go for the registration with legal heirs. for further details kindly consult me through this website.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles