×

quesDo I need to register land if buying agricultural land

hey i have bought an agricultural land but i spoke to my advocate he said that it will be of no use registering that land as i can't build anything on it what are the remedies i can avail in this case ?

• ansLand, whether agricultural or non agricultural must be registered as it is only then that it will reflect your name on the records as the owner of the property as you will have the records mutated accordingly. It is necessary that in order to have a perfect title you must have a conveyance deed and have your property registered so that no one else can claim right over it and you may be saved from any potential litigation later on.

Advocate Rohan Mittal

Sector 17, Panchkula

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services