Do I can take a object on my grandfather's property

My grandfather was owning property and he made a registered will of all his property to my grandma BT in few months my grandma also died and she made a wil of all property to my uncle and my dad is having no objection on tht. So should as a grandson can I get property

Dear sir

From the details that you have given it seems that the property that has devolved from your grandfather is ancestral property.

All the heirs of tje deceased have equal right and share on the ancestral property.

Therefore your right in the property cannot be taken away by making of a will or just because your father does not want the property.

You have all the right in such property.