Do I can take a object on my grandfather's property

My grandfather was owning property and he made a registered will of all his property to my grandma BT in few months my grandma also died and she made a wil of all property to my uncle and my dad is having no objection on tht. So should as a grandson can I get property

Answers (1)

139 votes

Dear sir

From the details that you have given it seems that the property that has devolved from your grandfather is ancestral property.

All the heirs of tje deceased have equal right and share on the ancestral property.

Therefore your right in the property cannot be taken away by making of a will or just because your father does not want the property.

You have all the right in such property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles