Dispute regarding agricultural land with relative how to purchase it

Respected Sir, I m planning to purchase 10 gunta agricultural land from my relative. But there is some dispute regarding the same. My relative purchased 10 gunta land from owner before 15 years. At that time owner sold 30 gunta in 3 people. But now when we calculated the area, it is only 22 gunta. Rest seems went in road and water canel. Now issue is that my relatives neighbors claims right on my relatives land. But his East/west/south/north points mentioned in registration document do not match the actual land. Those matches with my relatives land. So if anyone will go to court, decision will be on whose side? So I purchase this land from my relative?

Lawyers can not predict a verdict of the court it depends upon the facts and circumstances of the case and how it develops. In case if you want to purchase the same take proper legal steps including public notice and etc then you may buy the same.