Dispute in land possession due to road factor

09-Jun-2023 (In Property Law)
We two parties bought one single land together with equal distribution with equal amount of money and now a dispute arises as land has two side road and he is saying he want land with two sided open road. I want some benefits to give him that side of land. Can I get stay order in this case. Kindly guide me
Answers (1)

Answer #1
829 votes
Hello since you both are the owners of the land and dispute is regarding division of land you should file suit for for partition in civil court and you can get status quo (stay) till the time civil suit is decided and partitioned. For further advise please discuss complete details.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."