DDA Flats Illegal const. Is it protected by Delhi Special ProvAct2017

1.There is illegal construction on my second floor and I stay on ground floor, the building has developed visible cracks and cement pieces fall pf from time to time, which can prove fatal and cause grievious injuries to my self and my family members. 2. Pigeons used to sit on it and droppings fell into my veranda/balcony which is also entrance to my home, my mom used to clean it everyday now she has developed respiratory disease which is fatal and had to be admitted to Fortis Hospital three times , her medical bills have become exorbitant because of this.Other family members also affected by resp disease 3. Demolition order was passed against this illegal construction by MCD-on November 03, 2005, but they were bribed by the owner so till date no action has been taken. 4.The owner was also informed about the cracks/ cement pieces falling which is dangerous and the respiratory diseases that we all family members are suffering from the pigeon droppings, he prefers to take no action.

Answers (1)

80 votes

I have perused your query and would advise you to issue a strongly worded legal notice to the 2nd floor occupants asking them to rectify the same. Followed by a Suit for permanent and mandatory injunction seeking directions for demolition of illegal construction plus repair of cracks etc etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles