Daughter's right to property according to amendment of Succession Act

Recently came to know that daughters born before 2005 now have right in their fathers ancestral property .In 2015 The supreme court had said that the 2005 amendments in Hindu Law will not give property rights to a daughter if the father died before the amendment came into force.so am a bit confused in this matter My grandfather died on 2004 and my father has 2 Married sisters .property as per my knowledge is in my grandfathers fathers name . legaly what are the chances of our ancestral property to become solely my fathers

Sir
The reference of the judgment of the Hon'ble Supreme Court , you had stated is of a particular sect in Karnataka. Always the codified law of the Hindu Succession will be maintained. The sisters of your father have equal right as of your father (1/3rd).
Thanks

You have a very good chance to make it in your favour. You need to come and consult with us in our office with all the necessary documents and we need a brief discussion so that we can provide you the best possible remedy.