Daughter's right over father''s self acquired and self earned property

My mother, she is a Hindu and now 89years old(.TAMILNADU).she was married in the year 1935.Her father died in the year 1958 December and her mother died in the year 1981.Her father bought 3 acres through his own earnings and inherited 5acres from his father (which is earned by him. ie: My mother's grand father)...Till 2006 the above said property was done nothing, no legal partition,etc)..whether my mom is entitled for the share now...?we filed a suit in 2008 and the case is still pending....will my mom get her share..? Thankyou

My mother, she is a Hindu and now 89years old(.TAMILNADU).she was married in the year 1935.Her father died in the year 1958 December and her mother died in the year 1981.Her father bought 3 acres through his own earnings and inherited 5acres from his father (which is earned by him. ie: My mother's grand father)...Till 2006 the above said property was done nothing, no legal partition,etc)..whether my mom is entitled for the share now...?we filed a suit in 2008 and the case is still pending....will my mom get her share.

It is better to talk with your lawyer. since your lawyer is already handling this matter.

It depends on the legal heirs who are eligible for the property and you are saying that a suit was filed in the year 2008 and please contact the concerned advocate and find out the status of the case .