Daughters right on ancestral property

HI, My father has 4 sons and 4 daughters. His property was already been registered on 4 of our names(Brothers) in 2006 after my father death. But now my 4 sisters are demanding for equal share on this property and my father died before the amendment 2005 hindu succession act. died on 19-4-2005. Are they (my 4 sisters) eligible for equal share on my fathers property.

In accordance to Hindu succession act 1956, daughters have equal rights as sons to succeed to self acquired properties of a male hindu vide section 8 of Hindu succession act.
Also Andhra pradesh was one of the few states to grant daughter's equal rights to succeed to ancestral properties along with son's way back in the year 1986.
So technically Hindu succession act 1956 and Hindu succession amendment act 1986 are applicable for succession in Andhra Pradesh.
So your sisters are eligible to claim equal share of your father's property.