Daughter's right in share as father register plot in brother's name

I am a married daughter. My father have a self owned House & Plot. Can he registered 100% Property to my married brother? Can I lodged case against his dicission?

Dear client,
As per the details provided by you, my suggestion to you would be that you cannot challenge the decision of your father regarding his self owned property as because it has been self acquired property.

Yes you can claim your share of property as a title suit against the said property. You need to come to our office for further information so that we can provide you the best possible remedy for your problem

Your father, if he is alive now, can lawfully transfer his property by way gift, sale to any of his chosen person.He can lawfully make a will in favour of one or more persons who will be owner of the subject property after his death after complying with due legal proceedure.Only when none of above mentioned actions taken during the Life time of your father, you shall be considered as Coparcener under the Hindu Succession Act.Should further clarification/guidance is required for me , contact lawRato.