Daughter's right in share as father register plot in brother's name

I am a married daughter. My father have a self owned House & Plot. Can he registered 100% Property to my married brother? Can I lodged case against his dicission?

Answers (3)

85 votes

Your father, if he is alive now, can lawfully transfer his property by way gift, sale to any of his chosen person.He can lawfully make a will in favour of one or more persons who will be owner of the subject property after his death after complying with due legal proceedure.Only when none of above mentioned actions taken during the Life time of your father, you shall be considered as Coparcener under the Hindu Succession Act.Should further clarification/guidance is required for me , contact lawRato.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

Yes you can claim your share of property as a title suit against the said property. You need to come to our office for further information so that we can provide you the best possible remedy for your problem

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
202 votes

Dear client,
As per the details provided by you, my suggestion to you would be that you cannot challenge the decision of your father regarding his self owned property as because it has been self acquired property.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles