Daughter's right in ancestral property but brother's not giving share

My mother is married on aug 6th 1989. Her parents were expired in 2014, after that all the ancestral property was guardian-ed by my uncles(my mother's brothers). At that time they have promised some part of the property to my mom and her sister. Recently my mom's sister was expired in 2017 and we are facing trouble in getting my mom's property. What do you suggest now? What should be our approach?

This is M.A RAHEEN KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

First You have to collect all the documents of the said property and file the suit for Partition of the said property before the civil court, For filing case consult me through this website.

you can claim her share in the joint family through filing a suit for partition as the property which devolved upon your mother will be devolved upon you as per section 14 and 6 of HIndu succession act if the parties were hindus