Daughter's liability to pay loan taken over father's property

If A Loan Is Taken On Property Of A Person So Daughters are equally liable to pay the loan as they have equal right in property i am right or now??

It will be the daughters' liability to pay of the loan as they have equal rights in the property of the father and they can be made liable for the non-payment of the loan amount. Secondly, in case there is any dispute with respect to the loan amount taken by their father they can approach the Debt Recovery Tribunal of the concerned jurisdiction.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi