Daughter in law solely claiming property of parents ignoring son

Sir, I am an ex-serviceman. My daughter-in-law inherited some property (house and land) after death of her father/mother. She is being only daughter and there being no one in her family, she wants to grab the properties solely ignoring her husband, my son. She is employed where as my son currently out of job. Can she do that ? We are Bengali hindu brahmin.

You need to come to our office with all documents so that we can serve you the best possible remedy in order to get your son the justice. According to Hindu law, your son has right on her share of property.

yes she can do it. legally your daughter in law will inherit the property after the death of her father/mother. your son will get only after the death of your daughter in law. this is in accordance with the hindu law

Your daughter-in-law got the from her father's property assumed to be in lawful manner.She , if desires, may convert the property as jointly hold property in such proportion as she decides by inclusion her husband in lawful manner.For the present her husband has no legal right to such property.For further instructions contact lawRato.