Daughter being forced by husband to ask share in father's property

I have done my daughtet marrige on 1975.at that time given lot of money to hand..agaun now with the force of husband ..filled case agnaist me ..undrr amendment 2005..how can i oppose her....plz answer me

Since your daughter got married in the year 1975, she will not be eligible for any share in ancestral property in whatsover manner as per hindu succession act 1956 and subsequent amendments in the succession act by state and central governments. She is not a co-parcenor in ancestral properties by law.

if she is asking for share from your self acquired properties, then also you do not need to give her as these are self acquired properties and you can deal with these properties in which manner so desired by you.
Contact a good lawyer who will prepare your defense.