Conversion of agricultural land in to resedential land

16-Apr-2024 (In Property Law)
Purchased a farm site at doddaballapur taluk limit. we want to it DC connverted. What is the procedure
Answers (1)

Answer #1
651 votes
For getting conversion of an agricultural land into non- agricultural purpose hey how to make an application in deputy commissioner office. Beside the fixed fee that you have to pay to government through treasury there are also lots of expenses for survey etc..,
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."