Condominium Issue in Mumbai - need assistance

19-May-2024 (In Property Law)
I am facing issues with board members in my condominium. how to handle.

Answer #1
It is important to know the issue in hand in order to be able to provide you with legal advice. Some details are required from your end to be able to advice you legally. Feel free to contact me for seeking legal advice as regards the same.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Well, you have not mentioned what kind of issues you have been facing. I think, that all your issues can be resolved amongst Society Members and Committee Body of Society via Mediation. If issues won't get resolved, then, Litigation can be opted.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato