Conditions of agreement to take land on lease for plantation

I want to take lease a piece of land for plantation from a farmer. Can I give him agri-product share to the land owner instead of money as for lease contract if the owner agree?

You can do so but a minimum consideration amount must be given as consideration amount. Kindly come to our office for further details with all the necessary documents so that you can be provided the best possible remedy

Concept of providing share of Agricultural Product (Bhag) is very commonly known in the West Bengal Land Reforms Act and the same is accepted and recognized. However, as the covenants in the contract may be anything and that is binding upon the parties signing it, only the same should not be opposed to the public policy. In your case the same is permitted if agreed between the parties. All the best. Regards