Completion certificate for property is missing and i want get it

Hi, I want to sell out my 30 year old residential property.While going through file completion certificate is missing.Property is title clear.How to get certificate,&in how many days I can get?

We can get you Completion Certificate from the local authority within 15-30 days. You are situated in which city?

Upon completion of construction, it is mandatory for the developer or the owner of a stand-alone property to get a completion certificate from the local authority.

This certificate is awarded only if the authorities inspect and are satisfied that the project/building has been constructed according to the approved building plan and mandatory standards have been maintained.

This certificate is crucial to ensure the supply of basic amenities such as water, electricity and drainage system. The builder cannot give the possession to the buyer unless the completion certificate is obtained.

Sir,
A new title clearance certificate has to be issued by verifying relevant documents and then you can proceed with the transfer of your property. For that, you property's detailed description, alongside details as to revenue entry, property tax etc. has to be examined.

You can get your Complition certificate from your local municipal corporation office. For missing certificate you have to provide any documentary evidence which showing property was belongs to you and by that you can get it.