Complaint against developer for carrying on illegal construction

RESPECTED SIR, MY NAME IS BISWARUP PAINE . A DEVELOPER IS MAKING AN UNAUTHORIZED BUILDING BESIDE MY HOUSE . THE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY HAD ISSUED A NOTICE AGAINST THE SAID CONSTRUCTION AND THE MUNICIPALITY HAD DIRECTED THE DEVELOPER TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION WORK , AS PER THE NOTICE SUCH CONSTRUCTION IS ILLEGAL AND UNAUTHORIZED BUT THE SAID DEVELOPER DID NOT STOP HIS ILLEGAL WORK AND AGAIN THE MUNICIPALITY HAD GIVEN A NOTICE TO THE DEVELOPER TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION HOWEVER THE DEVELOPER DID PAY ANY HEED AND THE SAID ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON THEREAFTER I HAD LODGED MANY WRITTEN COMPLAINTS TO THE MUNICIPALITY AS WELL AS THE LOCAL POLICE STATION BUT NOW THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST THE DEVELOPER . IN FACT I HAVE ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS , IN THIS SITUATION CAN I FILE ANY CASE AGAINST THE DEVELOPER TO STOP THE SAID CONSTRUCTION?

yes, definitely you can file a case against the developer regarding the issue. then the court, if satisfied may issue an order to stop the construction and then demolish it subsequently. if you need this, then i must suggest you that you have to move the matter as soon as possible

Sir
You have completed half job. Now the remedy is you ask for a copy of the sanctioned plan from the municipality and file a suit for mandatory injunction. Before filing the case you take some photos of the construction and a copy of the notice of the municipality.
Thanks

You need to file a police in action matter in high court. The court will direct the concerned authority to breakdown the said illegal construction. You need to come to our office with all relative documents immediately to take proper step for your remedy