Commercial Building's Illegal possession

We have a commercial building which was rented out in the early 90's. There was no agreement for this property. Also, there is no other paper work on that building. Now, we want our building back from tenant but he says that he will not give it back to us and he has Kabja on the building. We are not sure what will be the appropriate ruite to handle this situation. Please suggest us a fool proof and short solution.

Answers (1)

222 votes

Immediately file the suit and evict them from the premises make sure you have or get all the documents related to the property.
Any delay in the filing of suit mioght cost you fortune and make sure that you contest the suit with full vigour and endeavour as it the need of the hour as per your situation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles