Clarification on vacating siblings from house being in father's name

Hi, Both my father and mother expired. however one house is still on my father's name and in which my brother is residing and enjoying the rents of rest of the building. we are 2 brothers and 1 sister, who got married 20 years ago. What best I can do either to get it vacated completely and lock it or how can I legally enter into that property? Please advise what best I can do in this case legally?

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad @ lawrato.com

It is impossible to vacate the house completely you have to file the suit for partition and recovery of amount which earned by your brothers through rent for more discussions consult me through this website.

you can file a suit for partition and seek for rents to be collected through a receiver and shall be deposited in the court of law and after the preliminary decree that you can file a final decree and got the share of the property devolved upon you and mutated