Clarification on share in the ancestral property of biological father

I have been orally adopted by my Uncle without any paper work in 1984 when I was just 2years old.I have been cared educated and married by my Uncle.He loves me a lot.My uncle and biological father resides in the same locality.My father never spend a single penny for my need.Everything have been fulfilled by uncle.Now my biological father and uncle have some property dispute that disturb my uncle a lot.I want to teach a lesson to my biological father.Please suggest whether I have right on the ancestral property of my biological father as all documentary record proved that i am his daughter .A person who cared me spend lakhs on my education marriage etc now harassed by my father please suggest

Answers (2)

101 votes

First of all ethically you should not interfere in matter between your father and uncle. Bother of them are respectable for you.

Now on query, definitely you have right / share in your ANCESTRAL PROPERTY, your father can not sort out that property without your consent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

136 votes

Yes you have all the legal rights on properties of your biological father you may ask for your legal rights in that property by legal way and by that way u can teach lessons and you can help your uncle who is atchual Care taker of your life.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles