Clarification on share in the ancestral property of biological father

I have been orally adopted by my Uncle without any paper work in 1984 when I was just 2years old.I have been cared educated and married by my Uncle.He loves me a lot.My uncle and biological father resides in the same locality.My father never spend a single penny for my need.Everything have been fulfilled by uncle.Now my biological father and uncle have some property dispute that disturb my uncle a lot.I want to teach a lesson to my biological father.Please suggest whether I have right on the ancestral property of my biological father as all documentary record proved that i am his daughter .A person who cared me spend lakhs on my education marriage etc now harassed by my father please suggest

First of all ethically you should not interfere in matter between your father and uncle. Bother of them are respectable for you.

Now on query, definitely you have right / share in your ANCESTRAL PROPERTY, your father can not sort out that property without your consent.

Yes you have all the legal rights on properties of your biological father you may ask for your legal rights in that property by legal way and by that way u can teach lessons and you can help your uncle who is atchual Care taker of your life.