Clarification on right to passage by adjacent land owner

Mr Khirod sold a piece of land to Mr.A Mr.B and Mr.C. Mr.A has access to existing PWD road. Since, Mr.B and Mr.C does not have direct access to road Mr.Khirod left a 12' road from the PWD road to Mr.B and Mr.C plot with attestation in the sell recrds.Now Mr.Q a adjacent land owner sold his land to six different persons and forcefully wants to use the neighbouring 12' road.This will cause a great problem for Mr.B and Mr.C. What legal initiative should be taken immediately by either Mr.B or Mr.C to excercise their right over the lprivate road. Relgion all Hindu.

As the 12'road is common for B&C but it also the property of B, C . Both should create a boundary wall demarcating X'so plot and the road. And file a permanent injunction suit in competent civil court as soon as possible before he goes to court and file a civil suit.

File a declaration suit in the civil court of your district so that the same passage shall be declared as easement property which means the aforesaid passage way could be used commonly by those who are residing on the plots.