Clarification on right to passage by adjacent land owner

Mr Khirod sold a piece of land to Mr.A Mr.B and Mr.C. Mr.A has access to existing PWD road. Since, Mr.B and Mr.C does not have direct access to road Mr.Khirod left a 12' road from the PWD road to Mr.B and Mr.C plot with attestation in the sell recrds.Now Mr.Q a adjacent land owner sold his land to six different persons and forcefully wants to use the neighbouring 12' road.This will cause a great problem for Mr.B and Mr.C. What legal initiative should be taken immediately by either Mr.B or Mr.C to excercise their right over the lprivate road. Relgion all Hindu.

Answers (2)

148 votes

As the 12'road is common for B&C but it also the property of B, C . Both should create a boundary wall demarcating X'so plot and the road. And file a permanent injunction suit in competent civil court as soon as possible before he goes to court and file a civil suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

248 votes

File a declaration suit in the civil court of your district so that the same passage shall be declared as easement property which means the aforesaid passage way could be used commonly by those who are residing on the plots.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles