Clarification on right over mother's property who died intestate

My mother born on 1965 and dead on 1989..her father also dead on 1982 with out any will on his ancestors property..

Answers (2)

280 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @

All the legal heirs of mother and father file the suit before the civil court to declare them as a legal heir and for partition of the said property as per the share of every legal heir.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

267 votes

now section 14 of the hindu succession act applies if you are hindus and the property will be partitioned between all the legatees in common and equal and you need to obtain family member certificate for such partition on consent

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles