Clarification on right over mother's property who died intestate

My mother born on 1965 and dead on 1989..her father also dead on 1982 with out any will on his ancestors property..

now section 14 of the hindu succession act applies if you are hindus and the property will be partitioned between all the legatees in common and equal and you need to obtain family member certificate for such partition on consent

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

All the legal heirs of mother and father file the suit before the civil court to declare them as a legal heir and for partition of the said property as per the share of every legal heir.