Clarification on procedure to acquire demised father's property

MY DAD HAS 1.40 CENTS .MY DAD SELLED 1.04 CENTS RECENTLY AND HE DIED. HOW TO ACQUIRE REST OF THE 0.40 CENTS LAND ON MY NAME ALSO HE SAID THAT HE WROTE THAT 40CENTS LAND TO HIS 2 SISTERS BUT IN MY ENQUIRY IT IS NOT REGISTERED ANY REGISTER OFFICE. WAT TO DO NOW TO ACQIRE THAT LAND,AND ALSO THEY HAVE PASSBOOKS ON THERE NAME

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

After your father death all the legal heirs of your dad can file the suit for partition and declaration of the above said property. for more discussion consult me through this website.

if you wanted to mutate the property in your name you need to have family member certificate and you can mutate your share of property where your father dies intestate along with your sisters and the rest shall be in their names