Clarification on ownership claim over land by some other person

24-Mar-2023 (In Property Law)
Hi sir/madam We have bought our land in Hyderabad on feb 1996 which is of 100 sq yrds and have been living in our place for 18 yrs. Yesterday others persons came and are claiming that they also have the same land registration and there registration date is aug 1996. They are saying we are not authorized to live in that place Could you please help us what are our options.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
824 votes
please go through the encumbrance certificate and all other related documents throughly and then reach a advocate for opinion then only we can advice you for next step of action cant advice basing on query
Answer #2
750 votes
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

You immediately have to file Suit for injunction against that person to restrain him to interfere in your land , if have registered documents and tenable grounds then court will granted ad interim order on the same day of filing of the suit. For more discussion consult me through this website.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."