Clarification on my right over my father's self acquired property

my father has self earned property - land and house. My mother a housewife is the owner of that property. we are 4 bro and 2 sis. All are married and settled. My question: 1) Can my mother by a Will document can give the property to any one ? 2) what is my right on this property ? 3) Can my sisters claims rights on this property ? 4)Both budha-budhi are alive now . Can I get my share in by law. ?

Yes she can make will in favour of anybody she likes and you brother and sisters have no rights till she is alive and also you cannot claim on that property. But after her death, the property will be converted into ancestral property and after that you all will have shares on the property and can also claim.

You don't have any right over the self acquired property of your parents. They can make a will in favour of anybody whom they feel suitable and proper...................................................