Cheated by a real estate company how to get my money back

i have invested one of the real estate company (TGS) in the month of feb 2016 by paying 5.25 laks they have promised to start the project give the position by end of 2017 as of now they have not started and there is a lot of litigation against this company how to get back the money kindly advice

Answers (3)

116 votes

Dear sir/Madam,
As per your query the better way to get back your money is filing complaint before Consumer forum, we can ask our money back with interest and compensation for mental agony and litigation cost.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

Consult and discuss along with all the details. Agreement between the both builder and you, or any cheque is given by builder..? consult and give the details, we will file a criminal case against the builder.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
154 votes

You have to immediately initiate legal proceedings by issuing notice to file case in the consumer forum.You may contact me for further legal help at my office. You have a good case to move on and immediate action would mitigate further damages.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles