Cheated by a real estate company how to get my money back

i have invested one of the real estate company (TGS) in the month of feb 2016 by paying 5.25 laks they have promised to start the project give the position by end of 2017 as of now they have not started and there is a lot of litigation against this company how to get back the money kindly advice

Dear sir/Madam,
As per your query the better way to get back your money is filing complaint before Consumer forum, we can ask our money back with interest and compensation for mental agony and litigation cost.

Consult and discuss along with all the details. Agreement between the both builder and you, or any cheque is given by builder..? consult and give the details, we will file a criminal case against the builder.

You have to immediately initiate legal proceedings by issuing notice to file case in the consumer forum.You may contact me for further legal help at my office. You have a good case to move on and immediate action would mitigate further damages.