Case filed on father for sale of house for which son contributed 1cr

can i put case on my father sale house which i was contributed 1000000 to renovation on 2015,i want share in house please help me sir

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @lawrato.com

Yes if you have proof of that you contributed the above said amount then you can filed case against your father, you can also file case for your share in that property.

Hello,yes absolutely you have right to claim you are share in property against said renovation investment, file a suit for share/recovery money. with supporting documents of the your bank transactions of the 10 lakhs amount for spent details.

if the property is devolved upon your father through elders you can claim your share in house by filing a suit and if there is any proof for contribution you can also claim such value along with interest