Case filed on father for sale of house for which son contributed 1cr

can i put case on my father sale house which i was contributed 1000000 to renovation on 2015,i want share in house please help me sir

Answers (3)

181 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad,

Yes if you have proof of that you contributed the above said amount then you can filed case against your father, you can also file case for your share in that property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

227 votes

Hello,yes absolutely you have right to claim you are share in property against said renovation investment, file a suit for share/recovery money. with supporting documents of the your bank transactions of the 10 lakhs amount for spent details.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
98 votes

if the property is devolved upon your father through elders you can claim your share in house by filing a suit and if there is any proof for contribution you can also claim such value along with interest

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles