Cancellation of registered documents

Sir / madam I had one ancestoral property which my grand father rented out around 70 years ago. Full property was given to one family for residential purpose. we had sued them for eviction in 1990's. The suit was barred under DRC act section 50. Court held us as landlord and defendent as Tenant. Order attained finality. Due to passage of time our title documents of property are not traceable. Now recently I came to know that one of our Tenant had sold our property and get the document registered with sub Registrar who doesn't had jurisdiction on that area. I had contacted one lawyer who told me that we can get document cancelled but at the same time we had to prove our ownership title. Kindly help me as title documents are not traceable what can we do best to save our property

hello client in this metro you need to urgently filed litigation in the competent court of law the fraud and forgery which is Bean played upon you on the name of fraud registry the tenants and this fraud need to be notified in the court of law in the competent jurisdiction so that analysis can be made out overall case and fraud people can be penalized legala is manners and your property what do you .

Do you have the record of the court proceedings of 1990s? Any witnesses who may depose in your favour? How did the tenant sell the property without clear title? Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.