Can younger brother claim share in property purchased by elder brother

Few years back I had purchased a flat in Mumbai in my name when I was posted there. Can my younger brothers ask for their shares in that flat? They had not given any financial help in purchasing the flat.

It is your self acquired property, hence your younger brother cannot ask for share in the said property.

sir, the answre to your query is no. if you had purchased the flat from ancestral income then and then only your brother can claim the share but if thgis flat is from your own self f earned property then you and only you will have the right, title share over the said property no other claim their share into that.