Can wife after acquiring husband's property transfer the same by will

MY father expired in 2012 with out writing any will for the house constructed in73 sq.yards of patta place. And now my mother applied for govt to register that patta land on her name. My question is if it happens so, Does she has a right to write a will according to her wish for any one with out my notice? I am her daughter and i have one brother.we both got married

HI,
Once the property is transffered in your mother name then she can give the property to anyone . You can ask her your part of share and if that is denied then you can claim the same by filing a suit for partition. Call us through the website for further assistance.

yes she can write a will as per her wish if the property was absolutely given to him or else if your father died intestate you can claim share even though your mother written a will and you can approach the court of law for partition