Can widows claim share in parents property

we are 5 brothers.my mother has divided the property in such a way that 2 elder brothers got 2 separate land and house and were living separately . we rest 3 brothers staying together on same land in same house but different floors. my mother died long back ,also my 2 brothers who were living separately,expired long back.we(3 brothers) are doing the maintenance of the entire house , where my late mother was staying,along with us( 3 brothers) . suddenly my younger brother(between three of us, who was unmarried,expired). now all of a sudden the two widows of my late brothers, claiming a share in there late mothers inlaw and brother inlaw(my late younger brother) property, inspite both of them got the house and land of there respective late husbands. kindly advice me any law is there to prevent both the widows claming my late mothers and late brothers property.kindly note we are hindu by religion

Well, the living brothers being the Class II entry (II) legal heirs, are entitled to the property of the recent deceased brother being in the preferential position that the widows of the late brothers who is in Class II, Entry (VI). Hence don't worry and rest assure, your property of three brothers (Two Living and One Deceased) cannot be touched by your widow sisters in law as per the provision of the Hindu Succession Act 1956. All the best. Regards.

You have many remedies. You can file title suit against them or you can take criminal action also against them. Kindly contact me in my office for proper remedy.
Chamber
14, hate street, opposite telephone house, kolkata - 700 001