Can son claim rights in the ancestral property sold without consent

My father has sold our ancestral property to builder without my consent , when sale deed execute that time i was major, can i file suite to claiming my rights on ancestral property

If you have any rights then definately you can file suite against him but if that property is in your fathers name then you can't. Kindly scrutinize the documents regarding the same through registrar office.

yes you have right to file civil suit, at present your major, you can file civil Suit for declaration ,and or cancellation of agreement , any query and legal suggestion, visit to my office and contact me

yes you can claim to the extent of your proportionate share in the ancestral property. you can also challenge the sale in court. have to study the sale agreement as to how the title of the property was described therein. if you choose to challenge, do it without delay.