Can someone register property mentioned in the registered will

Can I register my portion of the property mentioned in the registered will. Father Expired two years ago and mother expired sixteen years ago. I have one brother and two sisters and one sister is expired six years ago.

By virtue of the will whether it is registered or not you can claim your right to the property but you have to follow the procedure laid down by the law . So first you have to probate the will and then only you can register your portion.

Your father's will has to be examined thoroughly before rendering you any proper advice in the matter. In any case, if you are in possession of the original will, there is no need to register your portion of the property.