×

quesCan sisters claim property sold by mother and son?

i need legal help regarding that i bought the site located in Thavarekere Magadi road bangalore south & got registered during 2001-2001. The land owner was Late Thirumblayya residing in Kurubarahalli Thavarekere.And also we got signature of the land owner,his wife, & his son during registration. Now his daughters came and telling that we are going to put a petition saying to return back the site. What can i do?

• ansAfter purchase of site whether you are in physical possession of the same if so, have you put a compound wall fencing the site, if the sisters are threatening to put a case against their father asking for equal share on this site, you can participate in such proceedings by filing a Caveat Petition before itself so your interest will be safe guarded to the fullest.
    for this purpose kindly contact a local advocate and have a caveat filed immediately.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore